A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Algeria illustration details the beauty of the natural landscapes throughout the country. The natural arch of Constantine is located in the city of Constantine in northern Algeria. The forefront figure displays an Algerian woman dressed in the traditional 'haayik' garment with a water pot balanced upon her head. The silhouetted palm trees offer insight to the native greenery of Algeria. The Arabic as well as Tamazight text welcomes visitors in the country's native languages.
• 100% cotton
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 2400 Long Sleeve Shirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.