A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Algeria illustration details the beauty of the natural landscapes throughout the country. The natural arch of Constantine is located in the city of Constantine in northern Algeria. The forefront figure displays an Algerian woman dressed in the traditional 'haayik' garment with a water pot balanced upon her head. The silhouetted palm trees offer insight to the native greenery of Algeria. The Arabic as well as Tamazight text welcomes visitors in the country's native languages.
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.