Tabariya (طبريا), also known as "Tiberias," is located in northern Palestine on the west shore of Lake Tabariya.
3 facts about Tabariya:
• Prior to 1948, it was renowned for its hot springs and spas, attracting visitors seeking healing and relaxation.
• Tabariya was founded c. 20 CE by Herod Antipas and was named after Roman emperor Tiberius.
• The events of the 1948 Nakba resulted in the displacement of the majority of Tabariya's population of Palestinians.
Alternative spellings: Tabariyah, Tabariye, Tabariyeh, Tabarieh, Tabariyya
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.