Palestinian Qabbeh - Sweatshirt
A "qabbeh" is the embroidered chest panel found on Palestinian dresses called the "thoub." Each panel is unique to the artist—often offering hints of which region they may come from. This specific digital rendering pays homage to the cross-stitch style of embroidery (tatreez). The motifs pull inspiration from chest panels from Ramallah, Ramleh, Al-Lid, Yafa, and Gaza.
The graphic is printed, not embroidered.
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Available in T Shirt, Long Sleeve, Sweater, & Hoodie
• Note: Color in photo & physical product may vary
Measuring one side of garment (2 in variance).
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel & prints ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99