Ein Karim (عين كارم) is a historic mountain village southwest of Jerusalem.
3 facts about Ein Karim:
• Ein Karim translates to "Spring of the Vineyard" in Arabic
• During the Ottoman period, most of the village was waqf land set aside to benefit the Moroccan Muslim community of Jerusalem.
• It is home to several churches, monasteries, and cultural sites, including the Church of the Visitation and the Russian Orthodox Monastery of St. John.
Alternative spellings: Ein Karem, Ain Karem, Ain Karim, 'Ain Karem
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.