A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Pakistan illustration outlines the natural mountain landscapes of northern Pakistan. Hunza is a mountainous valley located in the northern part of Gilgit-Baltistan. This region offers a paradise-like sight with luscious greenery, deep blue flowing rivers, and mountains as far as the eye can see. The silhouette details the grand conifer trees native to the region staggering over a man wearing a traditional hat known as a "pakol" in Pashto. The Urdu text above reads "Welcome to Pakistan" while the text below reads a common saying to express ones love for the country, "Long Live Pakistan."
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18000 Sweatshirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.