A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Morocco illustration displays the vastness of one of Morocco's several ergs—Erg Chebbi. This enormous sand formation can be seen from the outskirts of Rissani in eastern Morocco. Rissani was the site of a kingdom known as Sijilmassa, which became prosperous in the 8th century due to its control of the caravan routes. This helps introduce the caravan of camels and man in the forefront silhouette. The Arabic as well as Tamazight text welcomes visitors in the country's native languages.
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.