A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Malaysia illustration details the natural beauty of this country's islands. One of the world's oldest tropical rainforests is located here in Malaysia. Rainforests cover more than two-fifths of the peninsula. An all-too-common friend to the bodies of waters that accentuate these vast forests are the native elephants. Among the most heavily elephant-populated areas is along the Kinabatangan River in Malaysian Borneo.
• 100% cotton
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 T-shirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.