A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Libya illustration details a unique natural site—a natural oasis in the vast deserts of southwest Libya. The Awbari Oasis is a Tuareg Tamazight-speaking oasis town and the capital of Wadi Al Haya District. Awbari is located in one of the sunnies and driest areas in the world which makes the oasis a true miracle. The silhouettes upfront honor the palm trees and native greenery seen throughout the country. Standing amongst it all is a woman dressed in traditional Libyan clothing. The Arabic as well as Tamazight text welcomes visitors in the country's native languages.
• 100% cotton
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 T-shirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.