A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Lebanon illustration honors the natural rock forms along the coast of Lebanon. The Rock of Raouche, also known as Pigeons' Rock, is a famous landmark located in Beirut's westernmost tip. The Arabic text above reads, "Lebanon welcomes you." While the text below reads "Two welcomes, two welcomes"—the title of a famous song by a classical Lebanese singer in the 1970s.
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.