A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Lebanon illustration honors the natural rock forms along the coast of Lebanon. The Rock of Raouche, also known as Pigeons' Rock, is a famous landmark located in Beirut's westernmost tip. The Arabic text above reads, "Lebanon welcomes you." While the text below reads "Two welcomes, two welcomes"—the title of a famous song by a classical Lebanese singer in the 1970s.
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.