A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Jordan illustration details the grandness of the ancient architecture in the archaeological city of Petra in southern Jordan. The "Al-Khazneh" temple shown is one of the most elaborate temples in the region, completely hand-carved out of a massive sandstone rock face. This structure was a key element in the popular 1989 film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The Arabic text reminds us that "Jordan welcomes you."
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.