A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Iraq illustration takes us back in time to the old water canals of Basra. In the early 1900s, the city of Basra was given the nickname "Venice of the East" due to these numerous water canals and bridges that meandered throughout the city. Common sites among these bodies of water were tall-standing palm trees & boatmen rowing their way down the rivers. The Arabic text reminds us that "Iraq welcomes you."
• 100% cotton
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 T-shirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
All pieces are print-to-order so we ask for 5-7 business days for production after processing. Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. You'll receive an email when you submit your order & another when the package is sent out.
We cannot guarantee changes to an order once the order is submitted. Please ensure all provided details (shipping address & product selection) are accurate before purchase.
The following costs are estimates & are subject to change.
USA : $3.99 – $6.50
Europe : $4.39 – $6.05
Canada : $6.49 – $9.99
Australia / NZ : $6.99 – $10.99
Worldwide : $5.99 – $9.99
Shipping costs will differ based on the type & quantity of products.
• US shipping times: usually 2-4 business days
• Europe shipping times: usually 2-8 business days
• Worldwide shipping times: can vary between 2-5 weeks—please note we cannot guarantee delivery dates for international orders
For more information on our shipping policy, click here.
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.