A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Iraq illustration takes us back in time to the old water canals of Basra. In the early 1900s, the city of Basra was given the nickname "Venice of the East" due to these numerous water canals and bridges that meandered throughout the city. Common sites among these bodies of water were tall-standing palm trees & boatmen rowing their way down the rivers. The Arabic text reminds us that "Iraq welcomes you."
• 100% cotton
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Bella + Canvas 3001 T-shirt
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.