A minimal approach to the 1950s vintage travel poster.
This Visit Egypt illustration reminds us of the globally-known symbol of the region—the pyramids. The Great Pyramids of Giza is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World from around 2580 BC. The silhouettes up front offer insight to the native life forms of the region. The camel who is built to withstand the harsh life in the desert; as well as Egypt's friend since the dawn of time—the palm tree. The Arabic text welcomes visitors & narrates the country's nickname, "The Mother of the World."
• 50% cotton + 50% polyester
• Classic fit—not oversized or slim
• Printed on Gildan 18500 Hoodie
• Colors in photo & final product may vary
• Machine wash cold with like colors—gentle cycle
• Hang dry only—do not machine dry
• Iron fabric on low if needed—do not iron printed ink
• Heat will damage printed ink
• Apparel: 5-7 business days
• Prints: 3-5 business days
Additional time may be required for orders with multiple pieces. Apparel, posters, & stickers ship separately. More details here.
USA : $3.50 – $7.99
Europe : $4.09 – $6.99
Canada : $3.89 – $9.29
Australia / NZ : $3.89 – $11.29
Worldwide : $5.99 – $16.99
All purchases are final sale. Our products are made-to-order so we can not offer returns or exchanges due to personal preference, invalid shipping address, or incorrect order details.
Please use sizing chart to ensure preferred sizing.